Added: Jan 27, 2013
Tags: newsDescription: Investigators say the fire began when the boys turned on the stove, igniting a grease fire that spread to the rest of the home. According to the criminal complaint, that was not the first time Berran-Lett left the toddlers alone. On another occasion, she left the boys for about 30 minutes to get rolling papers. When Berran-Lett returned, smoke was coming from the kitchen. The complaint says the boys had pulled a rack of ribs from a freezer and tried to cook them. Berran-Lett is facing charges of two counts of involuntary manslaughter and endangering the welfare of children.